Thank you all and PRAISE GOD !!!
We are just over 75% of our way to the $25K goal!
We are still praying/believing to be 100% funded before our departure in the last week of August, but are TOTALLY confident that God will provide for ALL our needs in HIS perfect timing!
WHERE WE ARE IN PREPARING TO GO:
- All our PAPERWORK is being processed!
- The PNG Physician Registration is currently submitted for approval
- Once approved, the PNG Work Visa may be submitted
- Once the Work Visa is approved, we can submit our PNG Entry Visas
- Once we've got our Visas, we're clear to GO! :-)
***Please pray for God's favor over these permits/visas***
- We have started the process of arranging FLIGHTS!
- Washington DC --> LA --> Brisbane Australia --> Papua New Guinea
- We have made arrangements with our JOBS!
- Ted graduates from the VCU Pediatrics Residency on June 14th!!! ...and will then work an extra 2 months at VCU until our departure
- Rachel has put in for a year of leave from her teaching position, and will be working both summer school sessions before our departure
- We got our VACCINES and health checks! OUCH !!! ;-)