Friday, May 9, 2014

On Site Perspective

Dearest Family, Friends, and Followers,

As I have shared previously, Kudjip Hospital is blessed with missionaries who BLOG! What this means for us, still far from the 3rd world mission field, is that we get a beautiful inside perspective of what life in the mission field is like. When Rachel and I embark on our year in missions, this Blog will serve the same prupose, but until then, let me point you toward the amazing blogs of those who are already there. I hope you will find the life they share as exciting and edifying as I do - truly a Glory to God. Amen!

All our Love, Ted & Rachel

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My Photo

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A Smidgen of Madness

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Myers Family

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Crouch Family

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



No comments:

Post a Comment